Education Sales Manager (commission based)
This is a really exciting opportunity to work in a tech start-up that is transforming early intervention in children’s mental health.
About Mind Moose
Mind Moose is an interactive online programme is aimed at children aged 7-12 and combines identification and evidence-based psychological interventions in an easy-to-use, fun format.
We’ve made a great start. We’ve launched version one of our product, which children, teachers and parents love! It’s running in 20+ schools, and our interventions have shown significant positive impact on children’s mental welling. We’ve received investment from Bethnal Green Ventures, and secured partnerships with a number of charities, such as the Children’s Society. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved, and looking for your sales expertise to help push us to the next level.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced and motivated sales person to help us to reach more schools in the UK and beyond. We want someone who is persuasive, a clear communicator, knowledgeable, able to think on their feet and listen well. You’d need to be comfortable with technology and passionate about mental health. You’ll have a good understanding of the education sector, and able to build long term relationships. You’ll be responsible for:
- Contacting schools via email and phone to introduce them to Mind Moose
- Conducting online demonstrations to help schools understand how Mind Moose can help them
- Closing sales in a professional, positive manner.
- Strong sales background, with a good understanding of the education sector
- Self starter – get up and go mentality, good at getting stuff done
- Happy to work from home and confident using technology
- Passionate about children’s mental health
What we can offer you:
- This is a term-time, commission only position with no upper limit
- Flexible working
- Full training provided
- Opportunity to help to shape our ongoing sales strategy.
- An opportunity to work in an early stage mission driven tech startup
If this is you, please send us:
- Your CV
- A short cover letter outlining why you would like this role, why you would be successful at it and how you think you would approach selling Mind Moose to schools.
If you have any questions, or would like to apply, please email email@example.com