What Mind Moose is All About
Mind Moose is a fun, online platform that helps to support good mental wellbeing in children aged around 7-12.
It helps children to develop their resilience and coping skills, to deal with life’s ups and downs and feel good about themselves and their lives.
Children go on a journey of discovery with Mind Moose and his friends watching short, fun animations before completing reflective activities based on the topics.
They earn badges and certificates along the way and they are given ‘Moose Missions’ to undertake in family life.
All of their learning goes into their ‘backpack’ which is shared with you, their parent.
Mind Moose also helps you talk to your child about topics around mental wellbeing and get to know what your child is thinking and feeling. It is designed to support you, as a parent, to pick up possible issues and help you to support your child.
Mind Moose has helped our daughter rebuild her self esteem. Thank you.” Jess, mum with a 9 year old daughter.
What Children Learn With Mind Moose
Children learn to:
- recognise their good qualities, achievements and strengths
- develop and maintain healthy self-worth
- understand how they can deal with life’s ups and downs
- manage big emotions using evidence-based techniques such as mindfulness
- use tools such as kindness and gratitude to help them feel positive about life
Mind Moose helps my son share what is going on in his head and made me feel less worried about him.” Paul, dad to an 11 year old son.
How Children Benefit From Mind Moose
All children can benefit from Mind Moose and learning about how to develop good mental wellbeing.
Your child may particularly benefit from using Mind Moose if you are worried about your child’s mental wellbeing for any reason.
Parents have reported particular benefits when their child is:
- has low self-esteem or low levels of confidence
- has special educational needs, such as autism
- is experiencing difficulties at school, for example is being bullied
- is worried about moving to another year, school or from primary to secondary school.
What You Get When You Subscribe
When you subscribe to Mind Moose you will receive a login for you and your child to our secure online platform.
- Instant access to 4 modules of Mind Moose, each with 5-6 animations, reflective activities for your child to complete and an optional ‘Moose Mission’ to complete away from the computer.
- Access to new content as it is released.
- Parental guides explaining the psychology behind each learning activity and featuring further ideas to try at home.
- Printable activity pack to use together.
- In-built wellbeing assessments to measure and monitor your child’s mental wellbeing over time.
Ready to buy Mind Moose?
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and get you signed up!